Thanks very much for your interest in Say It Forward.
Working with a group of truly amazing friends, I launched SayItForward.org with the goal of encouraging women & girls to share stories that highlight their breakthroughs in realizing how truly amazing they are. THANK YOU for visiting the site! I hope you will decide to share your story and encourage others to do so as well.
For five years now, Yodit Kifle Smith has worked with me in encouraging women & girls to recognize that their unique stories deserve to be told. I am so very grateful to Yodit for her excellent work, her commitment to the power of storytelling, managing our Instagram and Facebook accounts, co-hosting The Power of Stories Podcast, and for sharing her wisdom with me.
I also celebrate the terrific group of people have enthusiastically and generously provided advice, guidance and expertise in the launch of SayItForward.org. I express my sincere thanks and deep gratitude to them.
- Nurit Bloom: Marketing & Strategy Advisor
- Dave Burwell: Dave Burwell Photography
- Scott Hayes: Owner, Altera Web (designed and developed the SayItForward.org website)
- Lisa Kent: Founder, The Luminations Group
- Natalie London
- Johanna Skier (created the original version of the Say It Forward logo)
- John Windwalker: www.RumiShams.com
With many thanks,